Sunday, November 18, 2007

LOOKING IN - A RARE VIEW



A lot of friends have inquired what our apartment is like. My first reply is always "small," but while it is small, it is beginning to feel like home. We are finally settled in, and at this very moment the apartment is clean, which is why I decided to take this pic. The thing about "small" is, it also means "clutters easily." So this is it in a very rare state - without mail, coats, scarves and shoes strewn about. This will last ten minutes tops.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your red couch! I miss my Cathioki and I can't wait to see you in January. Send my best to Nate. Love ya.

ShesThatOneGirl said...

...can't wait to see you in January?? Does that mean that you will be attending the BIG Johnson wedding??!!
I love the deer head... anthropologie??