Thursday, April 3, 2008

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND


Thanks to one of our favorite ladies, Tess Weaver, Nathan and I were able to attend an Oakley Party on Monday night where five artists were showcasing their work and as well as their collaboration on a series of limited edition sunglasses. Our favorite being the "back by popular demand" Oakley Frogskins. Yes, the very same Frogskins I craved in the late eighties that were far to big for my childish face. The Frogskins are still far too big for my face, but I intend to rock them this summer because in our swag bags we were gifted with plain white Frogskins and a set of paint pens in which you can decorate your own. Very cool. Not sure what I will do yet for my signature design, but here are some inspiration pieces to think about.

No comments: