Sunday, September 27, 2009

FRESH

If my blog was a journal like a I used to keep, I would have had to pull it off the shelf, brush the dust away, creak open the cover and ask myself where did I last leave off? When I clicked on my blog page this morning I felt a sense of stagnancy and journal abandonment. I needed a fresh look, a fresh start. Maybe it is the change of the season into fall, or the fact that it is a dark and rainy day, but I felt the urge to begin anew to let my creativity flow to allow my self to be inspired. I needed an update - a fresh home page and new intro, to get me started. Life is busy, and I craved a relief to the guilt I feel from not updating this blog with my latest adventure, but rather use this blog as a creative outlet to share those tangible treasures in everyday life.

No comments: