Wednesday, January 11, 2012

RESOLUTIONS

We are almost half way through the first month of year and New Year's resolutions have been on my mind.  My initial resolution was for patience and to be accepting of the new opportunities that enter our lives.  Tonight as Annabelle was playing in the bath, I flipped through a magazine and came across an ad that read:

Get born.
Find a group.
Find a job.
Find the one.
Have one.
Have two.
Roast a chicken.
Cut bangs.
Run.
Breathe.
Relax.
Run a 5K.
Run a 10K.
Crunch.
Listen. Listen. Listen.
Be loved.
Look lovely.
Do good.
Give back.

Aside from finding the one and roasting a chicken, I thought to myself, "Absolutely, yes! What fabulous resolutions for 2012."  I will remain true to my original resolution, however now have a slightly longer list.
Annabelle enjoying one of the last sunrises of 2011 on Great Grandma Jean's trampoline.