Tuesday, May 27, 2008

THE JERSEY SHORE



Memorial Day weekend brought the sunshine and I think it might be here to stay finally! From what we heard, it was an unusually cold spring and filled with many many rainy days. We had a few teaser days of warmth, then just as we thought it might be safe to put away the jackets, we would wake up to a chill in the air that would lurk for weeks.

All the sunshine and warmth has filled me with anticipation for an upcoming trip I have planned with my friend, Stephanie from work. A group of her friends planned an MIT Reunion at the Jersey Shore the weekend after next, and somehow we got invited. We both laugh at the fact, that in high school the two of us would have been named, "most likely NOT to attend an MIT Reunion." Oh well! We are excited and feel smarter already! We are looking forward to a three-day weekend of the beach (I mean "shore"), sun, BBQs and margaritas.

Today Steph shot me over some
Pics of the House. Can't wait.

No comments: