Friday, May 21, 2010

38 WEEKS AND COUNTING

I am officially full term with my due date just two weeks away.  The count down is on.  It is strange to think I can have our little bell pepper any day now.   I went to the doctor today and so far there has been no labor progress, however the head is down and in position and the heart beat looks strong.  I am still feeling good though there is certainly no denying that I am a very pregnant woman.  Almost daily strangers tell me congratulations in the subway and last night I had a man yell across the street "you're having a boy!"  Wrong, but I do find it quite interesting to see what people feel inclined to tell you when you are extremely preggers.   Anyway, it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend in the city.   I hoping to spend a lot of time outside enjoying the sunshine.  Have a great one!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow Cathi; what a beautiful picture! I cannot wait to meet your little bell pepper. :) We are very excited and happy for you and Nate! Babies are amazing.