Monday, December 7, 2009

WEEK 14


So today marks week 14 for the little sprout. I thought I would post a pic of my progress, since I am now beginning to show. It is getting tougher to dress for work, which means I will likely break the news very soon to my boss (rumor has it she is on to me anyway)! According to my pregnancy books, our baby is about the size of a peach. Sprout is beginning to practice inhaling and exhaling motions in the womb that send the amniotic fluid in and out of the lungs. Our baby’s arms have reached their final proportions to the body and it is easily testing out its newly found reflexes. As for me, last night was my first episode of heart burn after an over-indulgent dinner at the Spotted Pig. I probably should have skipped desert, but the banofee pie (banana-toffee) was way too tempting and delicious.

No comments: