Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SO NICE TO SEE YOU...



...can't wait to meet you! Nate and I went in for our 20 week ultra sound this afternoon and were amazed to see how much our little sprout has developed. She weighs just over 1 lb (hopefully about 6+ to go), and is approximately 10 inches long - the length of a banana. The doctor says she looks healthy and all of her measurements are normal, for which we are very thankful. We saw her touching her ears and kicking away in there. Nate is amazed I still haven't felt the kicks, though I am sure I will soon. The quarters of my womb looked cramped, but cozy - sort of like our New York apartment. This will be good practice for the next phase of her life.

I still am diagnosed with previa, however the doctor seemed hopeful that the placenta will still move. We will go back at 28 weeks to check out the progress. I can't believe it has already been 5 months. Time is flying by. More to come later!

No comments: