Friday, February 5, 2010

KATE & KEITH

In visiting some of my fave blog sites early this week, I stumbled upon the downtown NYC apartment of Kate & Keith on the Selby.  Though Kate & Keith do not live in our building, I have a feeling they might live close by and most likely in a building managed by the same peeps as ours.  Our apartments share the exact kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, bathroom tile and moldings.  I have a fascination with seeing other people's apartments, what they do with their space, and how they make it their own.  Things to love about Kate & Keith's apartment: the fireplace (which we unfortunately do not have), the antlers as a jewelry holder, bookshelves fighting for space with photographs, potted plants on the window sill, but what I love most is their baby space.  The way the images are shot, you never get a full room view of the "baby's room", making me think they may also have a 1 bedroom apartment with a "baby nook" rather than a baby room, much like we plan to have.  Kate and Keith, making it work in the Big City - living proof people do it all the time.  Soon we will be getting to work building our baby nook.

No comments: