Monday, February 15, 2010

YOU'RE A GOOD CATCH

There is nothing quite like stumbling upon the perfect card.  I am a bit of a self-proclaimed stationary fanatic.  Perhaps I spent to many hours at print houses during my early marketing days at Pureology finding the perfect balance of CMYK or picking out pantone colors, but there is something about the feeling of a good weight paper stock, the smell of the ink, a clever tag line, texture of the print, and of course, color.  I tend to be drawn to simpler designs and letter press is my absolute favorite.  I stumbled upon this "Good Catch" Valentine by Egg Press for Nate and couldn't resist.

How did you spend your Valentine's Day?  I'm trying to kick a cold, so ours was fairly quiet. We went out for breakfast, took a long walk, and then settled for baking a homemade pot pie and watching the Olympics.  Much love!  XO!

1 comment:

Tegan Henry said...

a pot pie with a heart on top! Nothing cuter!