Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MY BREAST FRIEND

In less than two weeks I am packing my bags and heading west for one last trip to spend time with family friends pre-baby.  I could not be more excited.  My mom's friends are throwing me a shower while I am in California and since the invitations went out we have arrived home from work each day to packages on our doorstep. Everyone has been so generous in making sure our little bell pepper will have the things she needs to welcome her to the world.   Nathan and I are both amazed at all the gear they make for babies these days to make life easier on mom and dad and more comfortable for the baby.  Below is one such item, My Breast Friend.  This crazy pillow contraption recommended to me by one of my favorite mommies, Dion, straps around my waist to support the baby while nursing.  Very clever.  As you can see Nathan found this item quite humurous and has already found an alternate use for it.  Thanks, Grandma Jean!

No comments: